« Home | Losing Yourself » | 3 Times I Say... » | East Bayou Men's Retreat '06 » | I Never Heard It That Way » | New Links » | It's Going Down! » | Not Easy, But Good » | "Sean Did You..." » | Spritual Clarity » | Pic »

Losing Yourself Part 2

"...do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you." Matthew 10:19-20

I was looking for a verse to describe what I was talking about in my previous post. I knew the truth, I just couldn't remember the verse that said it the this way. I just happened to read it this morning in my QT. God's cool huh?

"FOR IT WILL NOT BE YOU SPEAKING, BUT THE SPIRIT OF YOUR FATHER SPEAKING THROUGH YOU."

WOW! What a privilege... for His words to come out of our mouths. That's just amazing to me. Check out the context and read all of Matthew 10 if you can.

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross