« Home | My Entire Life Is In My Parent's Driveway » | Guy's Rules » | More Blog Love » | Which Is Riskier? » | Here we go again... » | Geico Caveman Commercials » | The Intangible » | Christ Follower - Video 4 of 4 » | One Thing » | Would you...? »

oFFicial

I guess this makes it officail huh? :)

















It's not the best pic in the world, but you can tell who it is.

The move went well. I still have a lot of unpacking to do. My "to do" list was huge as I prepared to leave Lafayette, and now it's just as big as I get settled in and prepare for next semester.

Sorry no post recently. I'll post more soon I hope.

Labels:

at least you know that if you back out now you get to keep your really cool student ID

i would recommend staying in school though. it gets you out of a lot of stuff (like working full time)!

Ha! School ID photos are always the best. I found out that if you actually TRY to have a silly picture, they always come out much better.

Ok, there was something really funny about that school id. As I looked closely, I could tell that there were actually layers to the picture. Below is a link to the orginal picture file. Is there something that you need to tell us Sean?

http://members.aol.com/HHKSigma/Sean.jpg

i cannot tell, sorry heath

put that tape back on my ID. you weren't suppose to see that!

This comment has been removed by the author.

The true picture definitely seems like someone that would go out and chase cows. LOL

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross