« Home | Anonymous » | Pics » | Church Hopping in DFW Post 1 - First-Time Guests » | In a Movie » | Love & Others » | The Update » | Google It » | Update Coming » | Shrinking Yourself » | The Ride Guides »

Random PIcs

You can click on them to see higher res versions.











Labels:

Hey! The family looks great and I'm so jealous you saw David Crowder! I'm sure it was awesome!

Hey Sean,

Looks like you guys had a great time together!!! Are all the pictures from the same church?

No, Heather, they're not. The pic of David Crowder and the other pic of the big crowd are both from a Conference Lyndale took me to this fall.

The pics with my mom in it are from a restaurant (I can never remember how to spell that stupid word) that we went to in New Orleans.

And the pic of Peyton Robison and I is from East Bayou during Christmas 2005.

And the pic of the studio looking thing is a pic I snapped of the make shift studio I used to film the interviews that we played at "Evening With The Stars" a month or two ago.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross