« Home | oFFicial » | My Entire Life Is In My Parent's Driveway » | Guy's Rules » | More Blog Love » | Which Is Riskier? » | Here we go again... » | Geico Caveman Commercials » | The Intangible » | Christ Follower - Video 4 of 4 » | One Thing »

The Ride Guides

For those of you who this embaresses, my apologies.














































I found these when I was packing. This is my original crew who led the middle school at East Bayou when I was there. They were awesome and I miss them tons! The Ride was our Sunday morning program back in 2004, so we called ourselves the Ride Guides.

These pics are a reminder of why I moved here to school. B/c I want to prepare myself as best as possible to lead these types of amazing people to impact students for the rest of my life.

Labels: ,

WOW! That really brings back some good memories. I hate that I was not there that day to take the picture. By the way, did you take the video tapes with you? If you did, I would love to get the ones of the Play. I know how to copy them now.

i love seeing my wife show her big arm muscles!

that would probably explain why she could beat you up, huh?

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross