« Home | Update Coming » | Shrinking Yourself » | The Ride Guides » | oFFicial » | My Entire Life Is In My Parent's Driveway » | Guy's Rules » | More Blog Love » | Which Is Riskier? » | Here we go again... » | Geico Caveman Commercials »

Google It

Here's my new answer to every question...

Google it!


How do you dress up for an 80's themed party? Google it.

How do find out where the nearest goodwill is at? Google it.

How do you find out the weather in Russia? Google it.

How do you find out what's wrong with cousin Ed? Google it.

What are the lyrics to that new Fatboy Slim song? Google it.


Next to Apple, I think Google is probably my favorite company. My first born is going to be named "Steve Jobs Walker", and my second born is going to be named "Larry Page Walker." :) (if you're asking yourself, "who is Larry Page?" google it)

Speaking of google. Check this out. It's Google's Top Ten Things in their philosophy. It's pretty cool. Some of them are definitely applicable to how a church should be run.

Labels: , ,

I wonder what your wife will think about that. And remember mapquest has better directions to marshall, tx

I had a teacher tell me to go google it when I asked where he was coming up with tons of arguments against the bible. It was the worst cop out answer I've ever heard.

Dang, that is a cop out

Well what if you really want to get a great date with someone. i mean is it cool to 'google' for a date??

I dunno, try it and let me know how it works out.

So why don't you go Google yourself. It sounds dirty, but it is alot of fun. I found an author, an artist in England, and a guy that works on movies, all with my name.

i found out that i had some kind of service award with LSU when i googled my name. and i am on the texas longhorns roster from 1982. i was only a year old! (a funny note: my hometown is opelousas, and that is what it is listed as on the roster. i dont know any other scott andreponts in my family.)

that's funny. now you need to click on google images and search your name. It's crazy!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross