« Home | Shrinking Yourself » | The Ride Guides » | oFFicial » | My Entire Life Is In My Parent's Driveway » | Guy's Rules » | More Blog Love » | Which Is Riskier? » | Here we go again... » | Geico Caveman Commercials » | The Intangible »

Update Coming

I know I haven't been posting a lot since the move, but I plan to. Everything has gone well so far and I should have some post up this week. Keep checking.

Hey Sean,

We miss you already. Praying that you would find "your" place there. God will surely reveal Himself to you. May you have many sweet days with Him while you are away. We love you, we support you and we will continually pray for you. Give Him your mind and He will surely bless the work of your hands. All glory is His.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who?: Sean Walker
  • What?: Husband/Grad Student/Student Pastor
  • When?: Now's good
  • Where?: Fort Worth, TX
  • Why?: Ha!
  • Pics
  • Sermons
  • Videos
  • More Info

Home

My Videos

Networking

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Twitter Updates

A Pithy Quote 4 U

  • "The Bible is like a lion, you don't have to defend it, just turn it loose."

    -C.H. Spurgeon

Currently Listening To

  • Ace Troubleshooter

Currently Reading

  • "Parenting with Kingdom Purpose"
    by Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross

  • "Soul Searching"
    by Christian Smith

  • "Transformation of Student Ministry"
    by Richard Ross